- Birthrate Understanding Insures Success. “Tailwinds”
- Fishing with Dynamite
- How To Never Have an Employee Hiring Problem
- Your Past Customers & Leads Are Gold
- Don’t Be A Star Salesperson
- Price & Competition Don’t Matter
- Don’t Hide Behind A Resume, Deploy The Principles of Intent
- Get Rid Of Your Job
- Who’s the Real Decision Maker
- True Leadership
- Selling with Intent
- How To Make 200,000 A Year Income
- IFR / Instrument Flight Rules
- Cigarettes Are Ok for You
- The Math of Successful Sales
Dean knows more about the good, bad, and the ugly of working capital than anyone else I’ve ever met. He’s an uncommon resource: a CEO’s CEO.
Retired Salesman and teacher at Mark Fitzgerald
Dean is a motivator and an inspirational business and personal friend. I value our connection and would recommend him to any endeavor he aspires to!
Director at Restaurant Support Services
Mr. Akers is a very dynamic business professional and Author. He is my business inspiration.
Soteria Enterprise, Inc.
Dean is a true professional, knowledgeable business executive that understands people do business with people. Dean taught me how to read and understand people and what’s most important to them. There is no doubt my success in sales was influenced by Dean’s teachings.
Major Account Manager at DEX Imaging
Dean is very capable of honing in on the key issues and determining the right direction for a business.
CEO at Carino Holdings, LLC