- Katie 1 or Katie 2, Who are you?
- Check Your Organizational Climate
- The Person In The Mirror
- If All The Prices Are The Same, A New Reality
- Tapping Into Your Employee’s Value.
- They’re Right Under Your Nose, Success Resources
- It’s The Process, Trust It
- They’re Called Gatekeepers For A Reason
- Customer Experience Isn’t Important.
- Transparency, The Secret to High Profits and Growth
- Self Talk, Eliminate It..
- I Never Loose This Bet, Never
- Out Running The Tiger, Does It Matter?
- Get the F**K Out of Here
- Spinning Plates, Have You Mastered That Art?
Dean knows more about the good, bad, and the ugly of working capital than anyone else I’ve ever met. He’s an uncommon resource: a CEO’s CEO.
Retired Salesman and teacher at Mark Fitzgerald
Dean is a motivator and an inspirational business and personal friend. I value our connection and would recommend him to any endeavor he aspires to!
Director at Restaurant Support Services
Mr. Akers is a very dynamic business professional and Author. He is my business inspiration.
Soteria Enterprise, Inc.
Dean is a true professional, knowledgeable business executive that understands people do business with people. Dean taught me how to read and understand people and what’s most important to them. There is no doubt my success in sales was influenced by Dean’s teachings.
Major Account Manager at DEX Imaging
Dean is very capable of honing in on the key issues and determining the right direction for a business.
CEO at Carino Holdings, LLC