- Engage your People , Then Listen
- Thriving In Sales During A Pandemic
- Which Katie Are You? Take Ownership & Make A Difference
- Time, It Doesn’t Discriminate
- Are You the Smartest Person In the Room
- Wax On, Wax Off
- Pick Up The Phone, It Still Works
- How To Eliminate Discrimination in Race, Age, Gender & Sexual Preference
- Build Your Flight Plan To Success
- Shut Up….. Own It
- How to Ensure Your Business Success
- Sales ‘Customer Value” Strategy
- It’s Not If, It’s When
- Rip Currents Can Drown You
- You Missed The Buzzer Shot, We Lost
Dean knows more about the good, bad, and the ugly of working capital than anyone else I’ve ever met. He’s an uncommon resource: a CEO’s CEO.
Retired Salesman and teacher at Mark Fitzgerald
Dean is a motivator and an inspirational business and personal friend. I value our connection and would recommend him to any endeavor he aspires to!
Director at Restaurant Support Services
Mr. Akers is a very dynamic business professional and Author. He is my business inspiration.
Soteria Enterprise, Inc.
Dean is a true professional, knowledgeable business executive that understands people do business with people. Dean taught me how to read and understand people and what’s most important to them. There is no doubt my success in sales was influenced by Dean’s teachings.
Major Account Manager at DEX Imaging
Dean is very capable of honing in on the key issues and determining the right direction for a business.
CEO at Carino Holdings, LLC