- It’s Right Under Your Nose
- 10 Minutes A Day = Plenty Of Time
- Confidence, Creating It & Living It
- “The Why”, How To Engage Your Team.
- Cold Call, The 1st Call
- Nick Friedman, C0-Founder College Hunks Interview
- A Lesson In The Art Of Accomplishing Your Goals
- Are You A Frustrated Sales Person?
- The Millennials, Why They Rock.
- Making Lemons Into Lemonade
- Innovate Like You’re Broke
- Pay Your Sales Team To Loose Sales
- Follow Your Passion, Never Work Another Day In Your Life
- Brushing Your Teeth, Creating Habits
- “Yucking It Up” Fast Relationship Start Up Technique
Dean knows more about the good, bad, and the ugly of working capital than anyone else I’ve ever met. He’s an uncommon resource: a CEO’s CEO.
Retired Salesman and teacher at Mark Fitzgerald
Dean is a motivator and an inspirational business and personal friend. I value our connection and would recommend him to any endeavor he aspires to!
Director at Restaurant Support Services
Mr. Akers is a very dynamic business professional and Author. He is my business inspiration.
Soteria Enterprise, Inc.
Dean is a true professional, knowledgeable business executive that understands people do business with people. Dean taught me how to read and understand people and what’s most important to them. There is no doubt my success in sales was influenced by Dean’s teachings.
Major Account Manager at DEX Imaging
Dean is very capable of honing in on the key issues and determining the right direction for a business.
CEO at Carino Holdings, LLC