- Prisoners Pitch’n Pennies
- What’s Your Trojan Horse?
- Closing the Biggest Customers / Part 2
- How To Close Your Biggest Prospects, 100% Success.
- Winners Attract Winners
- Get Your Butt In Your Car and Cold Call
- Are You Ready To Scale Your Company
- Self Talk, Think Like A Child
- Training, Life or Death
- The Art of The Question not the Presentation
- Keeping Score, Creating and Growing A Winning Company
- Selling Is Just Like Dating
- Selling Price
- Why Price & Competition Don’t Matter
Dean knows more about the good, bad, and the ugly of working capital than anyone else I’ve ever met. He’s an uncommon resource: a CEO’s CEO.
Retired Salesman and teacher at Mark Fitzgerald
Dean is a motivator and an inspirational business and personal friend. I value our connection and would recommend him to any endeavor he aspires to!
Director at Restaurant Support Services
Mr. Akers is a very dynamic business professional and Author. He is my business inspiration.
Soteria Enterprise, Inc.
Dean is a true professional, knowledgeable business executive that understands people do business with people. Dean taught me how to read and understand people and what’s most important to them. There is no doubt my success in sales was influenced by Dean’s teachings.
Major Account Manager at DEX Imaging
Dean is very capable of honing in on the key issues and determining the right direction for a business.
CEO at Carino Holdings, LLC